Tuesday, July 28, 2009





Of course they didn't load in order, but we have before and after of three of my silage haulers.
The cabover truck is a combination of two trucks, I made a two axle semi truck into a four axle twin steer straight truck with a silage box. It doesn't dump, but I like the result.
The realistic silage wagon is mounted on a Cat VFS tracked under-carriage. I have several of these to be pulled in tandem by a tracked tractor. They will unload via hydraulic drive rather than normal pto drive.
Finally the long trailer is a trial, the farm isn't sure they will like it, but they are going to try it out. Obviously it will be pulled by a CaseIH Quadtrack. Should look good if nothing else!
The fourth piece being primed is part of another project I will be posting before long.
Oh yeah, like my paintbooth? Not really a booth, but it works. Whatever I find available outside the shop that can stand having another shade of paint. My next post will be a different location.

No comments:

Post a Comment