Sunday, January 4, 2009



Here are some more silage equipment projects.
The truck used to be a grain truck. After stretching it 20 inches (scale), I will mount a silage box on it. I have 6 more of these to do.

The last photo is another one of the silage boxes, only this one will go on a re-painted Cat VFS tracked under carriage. This reduces compaction in the fields. I have several of these to do as well. I am thinking about pulling them double, using hydraulics to power the unloading. (normally they are unloaded with the pto from the tractor)

2 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me you had a blog! Did you make the brand in your profile pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't tell me either! Looks like you are making some new machinery. Nice set up you have there. You say you have "several" to make. What do you do with them?

    ReplyDelete